Ava Salamat Helicopter Co. Safety Policy
…As the Chief Executive Officer of AVA SALAMAT Helicopter Co. I am honored to express our Safety Policy in AVA SALAMAT Helicopter Co. with the following primary goal:
To have a Safe and Secure Helicopter Services Company with the highest level of customers’ satisfaction.
Safety is one of our core business functions, we are committed to developing, implementing, maintaining and constantly improving strategies and processes to ensure that all our aviation activities take place under a balanced allocate of organizational resources, aimed at achieving the highest level of safety performance at meeting national and international standards, while delivering our services.
All levels of management and employees are accountable for the delivery of the highest level of safety performance, starting with the managing director.
Our commitment to safety is to :
- Support the management of safety through the provision of all appropriate resources, that will result in an organizational culture that fosters safe practices, encourages effective safety reporting and communication, and actively manages safety as other management systems of the organization with the same attention to results.
- Ensure the management of safety is a primary responsibility of all managers and employees.
- Clearly define for all staff, managers and employees alike, their accountabilities and responsibilities for the delivery of the organization's safety performance and the performance of our safety management system.
- Establish and operate hazard identification and risk management processes, including a hazard reporting system, in order to eliminate or mitigate the safety risks of the consequences of hazard resulting from our operations or activities to achieve continuous improvement in our safety performance.
- Ensure that no action will be taken against any employee who discloses a safety concern through the hazard reporting system, unless such disclosure indicates, beyond any reasonable doubt, gross negligence or a deliberate or willful disregard of regulation or procedures.
- Comply with legislative and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Ensure that training & informing of all personnel about SAFETY are adequate and HEMS flights done in according with safety, standardization & Air OPS regulations.
- Ensure that all staff are provided with adequate and appropriate aviation safety information and training, are competent in safety matter, and are allocated only tasks commensurate skills.
- Ensure that sufficient skilled and trained human resources are available to implement safety strategies and processes.
- Establish and measure our safety performance against realistic safety performance indicators and safety performance targets.
- Continually improve our safety performance through continuous monitoring and measurement, and regular review and adjustment of safety objectives and targets and diligent achievement of these.
- Ensure that externally supplied systems and services that impact upon the safety of our operations meets appropriate safety standards.